Sidenote: I just want to start today’s blog saying my heart goes out to those in Manchester, it makes me so unbelievably sad that families and children enjoying a concert should have to suffer from something like this. I have no idea it anyone who may of been affected or know of people that are affected will read this but I just want you to know my thoughts are with you.
Thanks so much for the nomination TwinReads! Go check out their blog, it’s an awesome blog run by twin readers and bloggers!
1. Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
3. Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
4. List the rules and display the award
1. Why did you start your blog in the first place?
Starting a blog is always something that has been at the back of mind, a yea I should totally do that without ever really making any conscience effort into starting one up. That was until I found a book review blog and it finally gave me the motivations, a place to talk about books? Yes please.
2. Have you ever had a blogging slump? How did you get through it?
So far not yet, though I haven’t been blogging for very long so it still seems all new and exciting! Saying that I am very behind on my reviews and I’m still trying to find the motivation to sit down and write them all.
3. What is another hobby you have besides blogging?
I guess reading is a given haha, but I do game with my partner a bit. (At this point with the amount of consoles in our house it’s hard not too)
4. What is the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
O man probably the first Pokemon movie with my mum and brother, though I’m sure there were some before that, the first movie I remember watching with friends though was Freaky Friday.
5. When are you most productive? Morning? Afternoon? Never?
That’s a hard one, probably morning but I am working on being more productive in the afternoon/evening just so I can get more done after work.
6. Would you consider yourself more a family or friends person?
7. Do you share your blog with your family and friends?
I have mentioned it though I’m not sure if anyone has checked it out yet lol.
8. What was your first blog post about?
It was a book review of The Sixth Window by Rachel Abbott
9. Do you play any sports?
Not at the moment but I used to do Climbing and Kayak Polo.
10. Do you play any instruments?
Not really, I remember playing the recorder at Primary School and I have a keyboard in my office but I haven’t touched that for about six months.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Tandoori Chicken Salad
I’m not sure who has been nominated yet and feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to do it but I nominate:
(If you would like to be nominated and your name is not above consider yourself nomintated as well though!)
- Read or Write?
- Favourite Book Series?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What book universe would you most like to in?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- What city would you most like to live in?